360JobInterview.com (“360°”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
BY ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.nbsp;
1. You may visit this 360° website without entering any personal information. If however you purchase a service offered on this site, then you will be required to provide certain information to complete the transaction. The personal information which 360° collects from you may include: (i) your name, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and physical address, (ii) information about your background and career aspirations, (iii) financial information (including credit card or account information), (iv) information used to customize and facilitate your use of our website, including login and technical information, (v) registration information, and (vi) feedback from you concerning your satisfaction with our website, the services rendered to you, and the performance of the “Coach” (as hereafter defined).
2. 360° collects information about your visit to this site. The information may relate to your computer hardware and software. The information collected may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring websites addresses, if applicable. The information gathered may be used by 360° for the operation of its services. In order to offer you a more consistent experience in your interactions with 360°, information collected may be combined with information we collect by other means.
3. 360° may use your personal information to improve its site, and related products or services. 360° may also use your information to make this site easier for you to use by eliminating your need to repeatedly enter the same information, or by customizing this site to your particular preference or interests.
4. 360° may use the personal information gathered by this site to inform you of available products and services available from 360° or from its affiliated companies.
5. When you access this site, 360° or companies it hires to track how the website is used, may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer.
6. A “session cookie” may be sent to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps 360° recognize whether you visit multiple pages on the site during the same session. Once you log out or close your browser the “session cookie” expires and no longer has any effect. 360° may also send longer-lasting cookies to your computer for other purposes such as to display your e-mail address on our sign-in form, so that you are not required to retype your e-mail address, or log in information each time you log in to your account. 360° may encode cookies so that only it can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
7. When you purchase a service on this site then 360° may transmit the personal information you have provided to a “Coach” who will be asked to render the service you have purchased. You acknowledge that the Coach is an independent contractor and is not an employee of 360°. 360° maintains a record of the material that is has transmitted to the Coach. The Coach is an individual who 360° has reason to believe has professional experience in the career field you have selected. 360° will advise the Coach that your personal information is to be treated as confidential and privileged. Because the Coach is an independent contractor you acknowledge and understand that 360° has no effective control over how the Coach handles the information 360° has provided to the Coach or how the Coach handles the information which the Coach obtains during your coaching session. If at anytime you believe that a Coach has not treated your information in a professional and confidential manner then 360° will investigate your concerns and the Coaches’ relationship will be terminated if the Coach has been found to have acted improperly. You understand and agree that 360° shall not be liable for any misuse of your personal or confidential information by a Coach whether such personal information is provided to the Coach by 360° or is obtained by the Coach during your coaching session. For purposes of this agreement the term “Coach” shall include those individuals that function as a “job interview coach”, “job career coach”, “job resume expert”, and a “job resume expert plus”.
10. 360° may share with third parties certain items of “aggregated non-personal information” which does not identify you with any particularity. Aggregate non-personal information may include information that is recorded about users and collected into groups so that it no longer reflects or references individually identifiable users, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement.
11. 360° may contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, sending out information, processing transactions, and analyzing our website. 360° may provide these companies with elements of your personal information that is required or desired to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
12. 360° may share your personal information with companies that distribute its products. In which event said companies and their employees will be prohibited from using your personal information for any other purpose. In some cases, 360° may seek your permission to share your information with distributors for marketing purposes other than responding to a request from you. However, we will not share your information for such marketing purposes
13. 360° is intended for adult use only. 360° does not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from any individual under 13 years of age.
14. 360° may use, share, transfer or disclose your personal information in conjunction with third parties, for payment purposes, fraud prevention, customer service, demographic studies, to assist 360° in development of its services and site development and to serve advertisements.